1) Connect wherever possible. Every first level connection you make on LinkedIn opens you up to a wider network of second and third level connections.
2) Describe yourself and your services clearly and concisely on your profile so anyone checking it out knows exactly what you have to offer.
3) Research your contacts through their Profiles. People list a lot more than just their job role and company so take full advantage of the information available.
4) Contact people using the messaging features available through LinkedIn. You are contacting the individual directly here – no more gate keepers!
5) Follow Companies to keep up-to-date with their latest news and developments. There may be something you can glean to open the door to a sale.
6) Join relevant Groups to connect and engage with other professional communities. This is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge.
7) View other people’s Profiles. That is what they are there for! When people view yours, you will be notified and may want to follow up with a connection request.
8) Endorse connections you have met or worked with for the skills they have listed on their Profile. They will always be grateful, and might return the favour.
Start by reviewing your own LinkedIn profile (or setting one up if you don’t have one yet!) to make sure you are representing yourself as best possible. Then set a few minutes aside each day to get the most out of your LinkedIn account.
Sign up today as a GoCloud reseller and benefit from a FREE hosted desktop with every 5 hosted desktops you sell or purchase for your own business.
Free hosted desktops are for internal use within your company and are a great way to demonstrate the power of a cloud desktop solution to your clients!
Your free reseller environment includes these 4 Virtual Machines running your own RDS environment:
1 Active Directory Server: store user files, profiles & shared drives
1 Dedicated Firewall: with dedicated IP address and VLAN
1 Remote Desktop Login Gateway: for user login & verification
1 Remote Desktop Server Host: the home of each user’s desktop
Reseller Hosted Desktops will only be provisioned upon request.
Reseller Hosted Desktops cannot be obtained in conjunction with any other offer including discounts.
Only Client Hosted Desktops purchased on or after 12 February 2020 are eligible for this offer.
In addition to the free Reseller Hosted Desktops, additional Reseller Hosted Desktops and resources can be purchased.
The Partner must maintain a ratio of at least 5 purchased Client Hosted Desktops to 1 Reseller Hosted Desktop, so for example if you purchase 10 Client Hosted Desktops, you will have 2 additional free Reseller Hosted Desktops. If the client downsizes to 5 desktops, you will either need to relinquish 1 free Reseller Hosted Desktop, or pay for 1 of your 2 Reseller Hosted Desktops.
The Reseller Hosted Desktop is for use by the Partner only and cannot be resold or hired out for use by third parties.
Partners must have a portfolio of at least 10 Client Hosted Desktops within 12 months to maintain the free subscription.
The minimum 5 User environment is not enforced on Reseller Hosted Desktop environments.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.