1) Provide a meaningful subject. Create a subject that lures the prospect in and makes your email compelling to read. Avoid using capital letters and long subject lines.
2) Keep the message focused. We have limited patience for long winded emails. Keep your message short and sharp.
3) Don't include attachments. If you have more information to offer provide a link to your website and host the information there.
4) Identify yourself properly. Use a clear email address and avoid sending emails from Yahoo! and Gmail addresses. These do not look professional.
5) Plan out your email. Don't quickly write it and send it out. Take your time and work with someone else on it, if for no other reason than to spell and grammar check!
6) Use a professional email system. There are plenty of affordable options to choose from such as Mail Chimp, Aweber and Constant Contact.
7) Use the reporting tools. These are available within a professional email system to improve your marketing efforts by monitoring open rates, bounce rates and link clicks.
8) Make sure your email looks professional. If you don't use a professional designer, ensure you keep your email visually simple and try not to overwhelm your audience.
If you don’t already use a professional email tool, select one to setup a free account initially. Once setup, create an email template that uses your companies branding and a clear and concise layout that can be used for all of your future email campaigns.
Sign up today as a GoCloud reseller and benefit from a FREE hosted desktop with every 5 hosted desktops you sell or purchase for your own business.
Free hosted desktops are for internal use within your company and are a great way to demonstrate the power of a cloud desktop solution to your clients!
Your free reseller environment includes these 4 Virtual Machines running your own RDS environment:
1 Active Directory Server: store user files, profiles & shared drives
1 Dedicated Firewall: with dedicated IP address and VLAN
1 Remote Desktop Login Gateway: for user login & verification
1 Remote Desktop Server Host: the home of each user’s desktop
Reseller Hosted Desktops will only be provisioned upon request.
Reseller Hosted Desktops cannot be obtained in conjunction with any other offer including discounts.
Only Client Hosted Desktops purchased on or after 12 February 2020 are eligible for this offer.
In addition to the free Reseller Hosted Desktops, additional Reseller Hosted Desktops and resources can be purchased.
The Partner must maintain a ratio of at least 5 purchased Client Hosted Desktops to 1 Reseller Hosted Desktop, so for example if you purchase 10 Client Hosted Desktops, you will have 2 additional free Reseller Hosted Desktops. If the client downsizes to 5 desktops, you will either need to relinquish 1 free Reseller Hosted Desktop, or pay for 1 of your 2 Reseller Hosted Desktops.
The Reseller Hosted Desktop is for use by the Partner only and cannot be resold or hired out for use by third parties.
Partners must have a portfolio of at least 10 Client Hosted Desktops within 12 months to maintain the free subscription.
The minimum 5 User environment is not enforced on Reseller Hosted Desktop environments.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any time.