Here at GoCloud, we’re proud to announce that last month we were awarded ISO9001 certification, following a formal assessment by ISOQAR, a UKAS accredited auditor. This reinforces our reputation for providing the best in customer services and standard of products and is an internationally recognised quality standard. This means that hosted desktop resellers can now pass this on to their customers to give further peace of mind that they are dealing with a reputable cloud provider.
ISO9001 is designed to ensure that any company who obtains certification has been fully audited, to ensure that customer needs and expectations are met to satisfaction. It can be applied to any business around the world and gives a guarantee of a certain level of service.
Certification means that companies such as GoCloud can offer a superior service to customers, including better consistency, timely and well-managed orders and improved efficiency across the board.
ISO9001 accredited companies are awarded certification for a number of reasons:
- Commitment to providing a quality service to customers and continue improvements within the company
- Demonstration of an effective quality management system that satisfies external auditors
- Competitive edge over those companies that don’t achieve certification
- Improved sales and purchase order processing
- Reduces downtime and focuses on customer satisfaction
- Improves management control
“We have been using a quality management system for some years, however, our recent focus on gaining our ISO9001 certification has greatly enhanced the way we work and has increased customer satisfaction,” said Matt Nunns, GoCloud Managing Director.
Gaining ISO9001 certification means that GoCloud can provide cloud services, whilst giving customers and resellers the peace of mind that the service is at the top of its game. This is especially relevant for cloud as many CEOs have been reluctant to take up the technology.
This is mainly due to the ‘newness’ of cloud, with many citing security and compliance as one of their main worries when considering deployment. Accreditation means that GoCloud are recognised for offering a quality service, which puts the customer first.
For resellers of GoCloud Hosted Desktop solutions, this means that they can also be assured they’re offering an unrivalled service. Whilst this has always been the case and authorised resellers are able to offer 24/7 support, gaining certification gives concrete proof that GoCloud provide a professional and reliable service.
Official resellers can also offer customers the following benefits:
- Multiple HP C7000 High Availability Dual Quad Core Xeon blade servers
- Multiple HP P4500 High Availability SAN storage
- High availability failover to secondary servers, SANs, switches, firewalls and routers included as standard
- Optional Hosted Exchange mailbox with built-in anti-spam protection
- All traffic between the end-user and the data centre is 256-bit encrypted
- Data stored in UK data centres with CCTV, VESDA and fire-suppression systems. Each data centre also has refuelable diesel generators and battery back-up, and multiple connections to the Internet
Based in Hull, Yorkshire and founded in 2009, GoCloud are also accredited with the more industry-specific VMware Professional Partner and Citrix Solution Advisor statuses.
All GoCloud services are provisioned by the company on a high-availability, Citrix-based infrastructure with a HP SAN backend to guarantee resilience. The whole of the GoCloud infrastructures, based in secure data centres, are their own and offer the full flexibility and scalability you would expect from a cloud service of this stature.
Bearing all of this in mind, there’s no better time to become a GoCloud reseller, especially as it’s thought that cloud will be allocated the largest chunk of IT spending this year, along with tablets.
Cloud services are expected to see significant growth this year and every year thereafter, so there’s no better time for IT and telecommunications companies to get on board and offer their customers the power of virtual hosted desktops, which offer flexibility, cost-savings and scalability to company users.
Help your existing customers to save money today
The GoCloud hosted desktop provides businesses with more for their money. You can have own your white label hosted desktops without any up-front capital investment. You can start profiting by selling hosted desktops today.